At Serenity Now Wellness we respect your privacy. That is why…
Serenity Now Wellness (from now on the “Site”) is for your personal education, information, communication, and entertainment. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without Serenity Now Wellness’ written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Serenity Now Wellness are superseded and of no force or effect.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided us
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.